Lauren DelVecchio M. Photog, CPP
Monday, 22 April 2019
$99 for PPANE & PPA Members, $129 for Non-Members
Join Lauren DelVecchio for this PPANE merit workshop! This hands-on workshop will take you through a concept photo shoot from beginning to end. You’ll learn where to look for inspiration, how to develop your ideas, and how to pull together a team for your photo shoot. You’ll also see one of Lauren’s concepts come to life with a model and hair and makeup right on site, and have the opportunity to watch as Lauren photographs the concept, walking you through her though process as she goes. This class has limited space to ensure that each and every attendee has the opportunity to photograph the model as well!
This workshop has something brand new, too!!!! Unlike other concept workshops Lauren has taught in the past, this one will have a significant amount of time showing you how to create composites!!! You will work through the process of how to shoot with your composite idea in mind, and then you will be able to follow step-by-step instructions on how to put it all together in Photoshop. Bring your laptops!!! By the end of this program you’ll have a completed composite image!!!
About Lauren DelVecchio
Lauren is a Master Photographer and Certified Professional Photographer based out of Farmingdale, Maine. She opened LAD Photography in 2004 and photographs boudoir, seniors, and families, but specializes in weddings and fashion/concept work.
She has taught workshops all over New England, and has won several awards for her work, some of which are:
- First place in the General Portraits category of PPA’s district competition
- Two years representing Team USA in the World Photographic Cup, including 6th place in the World in the Portrait Category
- A perfect 100 score in the PPA Northeast District Competition 2017
- Fourth place in the Grand Imaging Awards at Imaging USA 2018
- The Maine PPA 2018 Maine Wedding Photographer of the Year Award
- The PPA of New England Photographer of the Year for 2017